MongoDB 3.3.11 has been released. As a reminder, 3.3.11 is a development release and is not intended for production use. The 3.3 series will evolve into 3.4, which will be for production.
New/fixed in this release:
- SERVER-72 Handshake optional parameters for driver name/version
- SERVER-3018 Compression of wire protocol
- SERVER-13480 Sort output of usersInfo command
- SERVER-17856 users on mongods should always be able to run currentOp and killOp on their own operations
- SERVER-21818 Capture system metrics in FTDC
- SERVER-23313 Add an Aggregation stage which allows promoting a sub-document to the top level
- SERVER-24152 Add Aggregation $bucketAuto stage
- SERVER-24394 Implement Zone Sharding helpers
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team