MongoDB 3.2.8 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 3.2.7, and is a recommended upgrade for all 3.2 users.
This release candidate includes fixes for two obscure race conditions in the WiredTiger storage engine, WT-2696 and WT-2706, that may cause updates to be missed during an unclean shutdown. Although extremely difficult to trigger, MongoDB users running with the WiredTiger storage engine are urged to upgrade to 3.2.8.
Also fixed in this release:
- SERVER-18329 Add Debian 8 (Jessie) builds and associated package repository
- SERVER-24580 Improve performance when WiredTiger cache is full
- SERVER-24711 ASIO connections that have already timed out before setup should not error
- SERVER-24773 Secondary block on initialSync when the next oplog needed was removed on primary
- WT-2702 Under high thread load, WiredTiger exceeds cache size
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team