MongoDB 3.2.7 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 3.2.6, and is a recommended upgrade for all 3.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-18783 Upgrade MongoDB past PCRE 8.37
- SERVER-23919 Database/Collection drop during initial sync can cause collmod to fail initial sync
- SERVER-24054 JS segmentation fault on load of certain nans
- SERVER-24058 Connection pool asio doesn't honor setup timeouts
- SERVER-24062 Native CA certificates don't work with homebrew's openssl
- SERVER-24117 Mongo binaries ELF stack has become executable
- TOOLS-1166 Mongotop cannot connect to secondary in 3.2
All Issues | Downloads
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team