November 16, 2016
MongoDB 3.2.11-rc1 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 3.2.11. The next stable release 3.2.11 will be a recommended upgrade for all 3.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-24662 Update to PCRE 8.39
- SERVER-25145 During rollback (or w/minvalid invalid) select sync source based on end OpTime
- SERVER-25715 Stop leaking WiredTigerSessions at shutdown
- SERVER-25994 Allow applyOps to validate authorization permissions at the operation level
- SERVER-26182 3.2 node syncing from a 3.0 node can crash due to too-large BSON during upconversion to find command reply
- SERVER-26365 mergeChunks fails with empty error message if merging chunks that were moved
- SERVER-26652 Invalid definitions in systemd configuration for debian
- SERVER-26737 Segmentation fault in mongos at shutdown due to unconstructed ClientCursorManager
- SERVER-26753 Minor speed regression (13%) and 'choppy' performance in 3.4 vs 3.2
- SERVER-26898 _migrateClone may hold WT snapshot for a long time
- WT-3000 Missing log records in recovery when crashing after a log file switch
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team