MongoDB 3.2.10 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 3.2.9, and is a recommended upgrade for all 3.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-12048 Calling "service mongod start" with mongod running prevents "service mongod stop" from working
- SERVER-16801 Update considers a change in numerical type to be a noop
- SERVER-20306 75% excess memory usage under WiredTiger during stress test
- SERVER-24885 The systemd MaxTasks feature can prevent mongod from accepting new connections
- SERVER-24971 Excessive memory held by sessions when application threads do evictions
- SERVER-25478 Use wtimeout in sh.setBalancerState
- SERVER-25951 Report additional metrics in getMore slowms logging
- SERVER-25974 Application threads stall for extended period when cache fills
- TOOLS-1429 mongostat panic when monitored server is restarted
- WT-2026 Maximum pages size at eviction too large
- WT-2924 Ensure we are doing eviction when threads are waiting for it
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team