MongoDB 3.1.7 has been released. As a reminder, 3.1.7 is a development release and is not intended for production use. The 3.1 series will evolve into 3.2, which will be for production.
New/fixed in this release:
- SERVER-19131 clusterManager role does not have permission for adding tag ranges
- SERVER-19464 $sort stage in aggregation doesn’t call scoped connections done
- SERVER-19513 Truncating a capped collection may not unindex deleted documents in WiredTiger
- SERVER-19644 Seg Fault on cloneCollection (specifically gridfs)
- SERVER-19673 Excessive memory allocated by WiredTiger journal
- SERVER-19674 Fatal error calling createIndex with 2dsphere
- SERVER-19805 MMap memory mapped file address allocation code cannot handle addresses non-aligned to memory mapped granularity size
- SERVER-19824 Mongo shell should report that subprograms exited with non-zero exit code if they die
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team