MongoDB 3.0.6-rc2 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 3.0.5. The next stable release 3.0.6 will be a recommended upgrade for all 3.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-19464 $sort stage in aggregation doesn’t call scoped connections done ()
- SERVER-19644 Seg Fault on cloneCollection (specifically gridfs)
- SERVER-19673 Excessive memory allocated by WiredTiger journal
- SERVER-19805 MMap memory mapped file address allocation code cannot handle addresses non-aligned to memory mapped granularity size
- SERVER-19987 Limit the size of the per-session cursor cache
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team