MongoDB 3.0.4 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 3.0.3, and is a recommended upgrade for all 3.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-17923 Creating/dropping multiple background indexes on the same collection can cause fatal error on secondaries
- SERVER-18079 Large performance drop with documents > 16k on Windows
- SERVER-18190 Secondary reads block replication
- SERVER-18213 Lots of WriteConflict during multi-upsert with WiredTiger storage engine
- SERVER-18316 Database with WT engine fails to recover after system crash
- SERVER-18475 authSchemaUpgrade fails when the system.users contains non MONGODB-CR users
- SERVER-18629 WiredTiger journal system syncs wrong directory
- SERVER-18822 Sharded clusters with WiredTiger primaries may lose writes during chunk migration
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team
Why XML-in-RDBMS != MongoDB