MongoDB 2.6.11-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 2.6.10. The next stable release 2.6.11 will be a recommended upgrade for all 2.6 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-13875 ensureIndex of 2dsphere index breaks after upgrading to 2.6 (with the new createIndex command)
- SERVER-14070 Compound index not providing sort if equality predicate given on sort field
- SERVER-16348 Assertion failure n >= 0 && n < static_cast
(_files.size()) src/mongo/db/storage/extent_manager.cpp 109
- SERVER-17815 Plan ranking tie breaker is computed incorrectly
- SERVER-18620 Reduce frequency of “staticYield can’t unlock” log message
- SERVER-19191 “restore” role does not have applyOps permissions on servers using a keyFile
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team