MongoDB 3.3.6 has been released. As a reminder, 3.3.6 is a development release and is not intended for production use. The 3.3 series will evolve into 3.4, which will be for production.
New/fixed in this release:
- SERVER-6773 Aggregation operator $split for splitting string based on a separator
- SERVER-8951 Add $findChar or $indexOf operator for strings to find position of specific character (or substring)
- SERVER-14193 Deprecate (JS) group command
- SERVER-16203 Add command to dump lock manager state
- SERVER-21225 Better error messaging when attempting to add a shard with the same name or members as an existing shard
- SERVER-21612 Combine post $lookup $match on looked up field
- SERVER-23834 New Evergreen task - Jepsen testing
- SERVER-23922 Pushing $match inside $lookup which has an $unwind filters out all documents including those that should match
- SERVER-24117 Mongo binaries ELF stack has become executable
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team