Security and Fraud Apps identify and prevent attacks on digital and live assets from malicious and unauthorized individuals, including apps for fraud detection, cyberthreat analysis, anti-terrorism and compliance.
With Security and Fraud Apps, organizations:
- Protect the business, like McAfee’s Global Threat Intelligence (GTI) service that identifies malicious websites and software.
- Ensure compliance, like a Tier 1 retail bank that ensures it does not do business with entities under economic sanction.
- Maintain national security, like an intelligence agency that aggregates surveillance data to prevent terrorist attacks.
- Agility. Today's attackers have the expertise and resources to create threats that bypass yesterday’s detection methods. Evolving the database at this pace is hard in a relational world.
- Diverse Data. Security and Fraud Apps may need to account for data from internal servers, routers and applications; transactions; surveillance footage; and numerous other sources. Doing that in a single database is not easy.
- Scalability. Data requirements can easily hit tens of terabytes per day.
- Real-Time and Historical Analysis. Analyzing threats and stopping them in real-time is no simple task.
- Dynamic schemas in MongoDB ensure that you can adapt the database as quickly as attackers change up their strategies.
- Documents in MongoDB provide flexibility to store IP addresses, geospatial coordinates, email, video and anything other type of data in a single database.
- Rich query language, indexing and analytics make it possible to identify fraud and other threats before they can inflict damage.
- Horizontal Scaling allows organizations to store and track as much data as they need. McAfee’s GTI, for instance, is billions of documents representing terabytes of data — and growing.
We offer products to help you reduce effort and risk. Get in touch.