Security and Fraud Apps identify and prevent attacks on digital and live assets from malicious and unauthorized individuals, including apps for fraud detection, cyberthreat analysis, anti-terrorism and compliance.
With Security and Fraud Apps, organizations:
- Protect the business, like McAfee’s Global Threat Intelligence (GTI) service that identifies malicious websites and software.
- Ensure compliance, like a Tier 1 retail bank that ensures it does not do business with entities under economic sanction.
- Maintain national security, like an intelligence agency that aggregates surveillance data to prevent terrorist attacks.
- Agility. Today's attackers have the expertise and resources to create threats that bypass yesterday’s detection methods. Evolving the database at this pace is hard in a relational world.
- Diverse Data. Security and Fraud Apps may need to account for data from internal servers, routers and applications; transactions; surveillance footage; and numerous other sources. Doing that in a single database is not easy.
- Scalability. Data requirements can easily hit tens of terabytes per day.
- Real-Time and Historical Analysis. Analyzing threats and stopping them in real-time is no simple task.
- Dynamic schemas in MongoDB ensure that you can adapt the database as quickly as attackers change up their strategies.
- Documents in MongoDB provide flexibility to store IP addresses, geospatial coordinates, email, video and anything other type of data in a single database.
- Rich query language, indexing and analytics make it possible to identify fraud and other threats before they can inflict damage.
- Horizontal Scaling allows organizations to store and track as much data as they need. McAfee’s GTI, for instance, is billions of documents representing terabytes of data — and growing.
Your Partnership with MongoDB
Bring your security and fraud applications to market faster with lower effort, cost and risk with MongoDB Enterprise. Through consultative, proactive support we partner with you from development to production. Take advantage of management tools, zero-downtime upgrades, disaster recovery, enterprise-grade security, OS certifications and on-demand training. Contact us to learn more.