Nominations for Innovation Awards Now Open
At MongoDB, we see so many different applications, run by the most nascent of companies to Fortune 500 Enterprises. We have everything from startups ingesting social media streams to make customized marketing campaigns, to government organizations using it to improve the lives of citizens forecasting weather patterns in space. The MongoDB Innovation Awards were designed to give recognition to both organizations and individuals who constantly push the envelope, and show us ways to tackle all kinds of problems, both old and new.
Who’s changing the world with MongoDB? Submit your nomination now!
The Innovation Awards made their debut at MongoDB World last year, thrusting the winners into a world of fame and fortune (well, some nice T-shirts, conference passes, and bragging rights). Winners built apps on MongoDB that were never before possible:
- Genentech, who cut the time to introduce new genetic tests from 9 months to weeks
- eBay who ensure smooth operations for their Marketplace and Paypal businesses by monitoring and tracking metrics from internal systems
- The UK Met Office who can now collect and analyze solar flares to predict space weather that can disrupt communications and energy supplies
- eHarmony reduced time to match potential partners by 95%
- EA Sports who run the world’s largest massively multiplayer online sporting games franchise on MongoDB
- LinkedIn were able to deliver a modern learning experience to thousands of LinkedIn employees in just 3 months
- Bosch built its new IoT Suite on MongoDB, enabling customers to unlock value from new sensor-enabled industrial internet applications in areas such as manufacturing, telematics and smart cities
- UnitedHealth Group uses MongoDB for its OptumInsight platform which gives business analysts the ability to reduce costs, meet compliance mandates, improve clinical performance and adapt to the changing health system landscape.
- 3D Repo built the world’s first open source 3D and CAD image collaboration platform, now in use by some of the worlds largest engineering and construction companies.
- Adobe use MongoDB as a storage platform for the world’s leading enterprise content management platform
- Lockhead Martin who built its cyber-threat monitoring solution on MongoDB
- Twinehealth built a new cloud-based software platform that offers collaborative care by connecting chronic disease patients and clinicians through synchronized apps that work seamlessly across devices
Check out our MongoDB Innovations Awards 2014 blog for more information on all of these winners and more.
For those who believe they can join the impressive roster from last year, nominations for the 2015 event are now open. Any individual representing an organization that runs MongoDB, including partner solutions built on or for MongoDB, can nominate a project.
The deadline to submit is midnight Eastern Time on April 6th. A panel of judges will review nominations. Winners will be announced at MongoDB World on June 1-2.
Each winner will receive: MongoDB Innovation Award Pass to MongoDB World Invitation to award winners presentation at MongoDB World Inclusion in Innovation Awards press release, blog post and email newsletter
Submit a nomination by completing this nomination form below. Good luck!