Jump-Start Your TM Forum Open APIs with MongoDB
December 06, 2022
Virtual session on Tuesday, 6 December 2022 at 2pm London/3pm Frankfurt
Telcos are turning to open digital architectures to simplify IT operations in the increasingly complex telecommunications industry. By enabling interoperability, developers are launching new digital services and driving monetisation strategies for monolithic international enterprises through TM Forum’s Open APIs.
How are you scaling? The MongoDB telco team will outline ways that teams can launch new microservices in days rather than weeks or months by implementing TM Forum Open APIs with MongoDB.
Join our presentation to learn:
- How to use JSON-based document model with Open APIs
- Why developers are switching from relational databases for TM Forum-compliant microservices
- Which BSS providers use MongoDB to push aside technological barriers
Please come equipped with your questions for our speakers:
- Steve Dalby, Director, Industry Solutions
- Marco Sabotinski, Sr. Solutions Architect
We look forward to hosting you!