An Introduction to MongoDB Query API
EMEA/APAC: April 21st, 10am GMT | 3:30pm IST
AMER: April 22nd, 9am PDT | 12pm EDT
Whether you’re a new developer or have been in the field for years, using MongoDB Query API can help you to build any class of application faster – from high-throughput transactional workloads to sophisticated real-time analytics and search.
Sign up for our webinar to learn how a single expressive API – MongoDB Query API – coupled with modular, composable aggregation pipelines can enable you to query, transform and analyze data of any structure. In a live demo, we will show you how you can leverage the MongoDB Query API to perform complex data operations using any programming language of your choice.
- An overview of MongoDB Query API where you will
- Learn about CRUD Operations
- Work in your native programing language using Drivers and/or ODMs
- Generate simple aggregation pipelines using MongoDB Compass Aggregation Pipeline Builder
- Live demo of how to use the MongoDB Query API
- Tips and tricks to get the most out of MongoDB Query API
There will be a live Q&A session with MongoDB experts, so come with questions!