MongoDB World 2020 session catalog?

Hello everyone, my name is Alexandre from Brazil.

Is there any information about when the list of sessions from MongoDB World 2020 will be available ?

Alexandre

Hi @Alexandre_Araujo

Welcome! We’re in the process of finalising the programme at the moment and hope to have it finished within the next fortnight, possibly this week. We’ll then need to work with our web team and other stakeholders to get it published. I’d expect to have all of that done late this month, everything proceeding smoothly.

I can tell you we have a great line up already and it covers the full spectrum of our data platform.

Is there anything you are particularly interested in or that you think would make the event better if it was in the sessions ?

Thanks!
Eoin

4 Likes

Wanted to follow up here and close the loop. Just announced today: In response to the coronavirus/COVID-19, MongoDB World 2020 will now be MongoDB.live - a free virtual event, taking place on May 4-5. Visit MongoDB World 2022 | June 7-9, 2022 | MongoDB to learn more.

Folks who have already registered and purchased a ticket can either transfer their ticket to MongoDB World 2021 or receive a refund. Here’s an FAQ for more details: https://www.mongodb.com/world/faq