MongoDB Cloud looks very bad on mobile

In my personal experience, as a developer at a small electronics/IoT company:

While I was traveling and without a notebook at hand, I needed to verify some settings in the platform, but I realized that there is no MongoDB compass for Android or iPhone

When I tried to access the browser of the phone, I saw that everything was unnavigable, I could not read anything at all

The least one expects is to be able to add or delete users in the project, or a friendly interface to view alerts

Is it in the plans for MongoDB Compass to build a mobile app or improve the website for mobile screens? :eyes:

Cheers

Hi @Hugo_Jerez - Welcome to the community.

Thanks for providing the screenshot of what you are seeing on your mobile.

Is it in the plans for MongoDB Compass to build a mobile app or improve the website for mobile screens? :eyes:

MongoDB Compass is a seperate product from what you have provided in your screenshot. The Atlas Data Explorer is what is being seen. As of the time of this message, I am currently unaware of plans to update the UI to work better with Mobile devices. However, you can provide this feedback and use case details via the MongoDB feedback engine where others can also vote for it and the product team can view it.

Regards,
Jason

2 Likes