MongoDB Associate Developer Python Exam Topics

Hi MongoDB team,

I am preparing for the MongoDB Developer Exam- Python. I am following this guide to prepare for the exam which is given below[link1] :

However, when I read this guide[link2] → https://10geneducation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213550903-What-topics-are-tested-on-the-C100DEV-MongoDB-Certified-Developer-Associate-Exam-

I found that some topics that are not given in link1 when compared with link2 are not same, such as sharding and replication. so, which link should I follow?
and also can you please share the exam guide that I should follow to prepare for the exam because there is so much inconsistency online?

Hi @Ishan_Anand,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community forums :sparkles:

Recently we launched a new version of the MongoDB University, along with a new certification program. In order to become certified, please follow the updated resources and information for Associate DEV Exam.

If you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks,
Kushagra Kesav

I also had the same question. So, per the new exam guide, there is no replication, sharding related words. Is it safe to exclude them from the preparation? Please confirm. Thanks.

Hi @Nandhini_Madanagopal,

As per new Associate Developer Exam study guide, you can safely skip replication and sharding from your preparation for the MongoDB Associate Developer Exam.

Kind Regards,
Sonali

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.