MongoDB 5.3.1 is a rapid release, which is fully supported on MongoDB Atlas; it is also available as a development release from our download center.
Major features include:
- Gap Filling for Time Series Data | Blog Post
- SERVER-63742 Default topology time in shard can lead to infinite refresh in shard registry
- SERVER-62245 MigrationRecovery must not assume that only one migration needs to be recovered
- SERVER-61879 Refreshes to recover migrations must never join ongoing refreshes
- WT-8924 Don't check against on disk time window if there is an insert list when checking for conflicts in row-store