Helping Developers Tackle COVID-19

Hi folks,

MongoDB cares about our global community and we want to do what we can to help. We’re offering free Atlas credits for developers working on projects to tackle problems arising from the COVID-19 pandemic. Check the blog post here for more details on how to apply.

If you have questions about the program itself, feel free to leave them here. If you have any questions about using Atlas, please head over to our Cloud category and use the tag “covid19” in your post.

Best,

Jamie

3 Likes

COVID-19 Campaign Ending | MongoDB “Submit Project” broken?

Hi @Suren_Konathala,

I just tested the form and it appears to be working fine. What error message or behaviour are you seeing and what is your specific browser & version?

If you happen to be using any ad blocking plugins, please try disabling those temporarily in case they are interfering with the form.

Regards,
Stennie

Seeing this on Chrome and Firefox

Hi Suren,

I’ll share your feedback with our web team, but I’m not able to replicate this issue in the latest version of Chrome or Firefox on MacOS.

If you can provide any more specific details (such as your O/S version and browser versions tested), that would be helpful to try to reproduce the issue.

Can you also confirm that you are not using any adblocking or privacy software that might interfere with page rendering?

Thanks,
Stennie

Worked on Safari v13.1 though.

Using it on Mac Mojave 10.14.6
Chrome 81.0
Firefox 75.0

Hi Suren,

Thanks for the extra info. Our web team has another similar report and is investigating.

Regards,
Stennie