🌱 Hello Amazing People, This is Henna, your Realm Community Manager from MongoDB :D

Hello Lovely People :heart:,

I am super happy to announce that I have joined @Stennie_X’s Community Team as Realm Community Manager. I am based in Dublin, Ireland and if you are around, I would love to catch up and talk on all things Realm :smiley:

I joined MongoDB back in Dec 2019 and helped our users with queries on using MongoDB Realm. With the lessons learnt, I started a series of articles on MongoDB Realm to help our developers to get started with the Product :smiley: I also gave a talk at MongoDB .live annual conference on Performance and Monitoring for Realm Sync.

I am an ambassador for Women Techmakers Community, Dublin Chapter, :woman_technologist: and the concept of “Community” is very close to my heart as I have gained phenomenal courage and confidence :muscle: being a part of it. Now, it’s my time to give it back and try to help you all get the same experience I did. :star_struck:

I would love to hear about your experience using MongoDB Realm :relaxed:

• What do you like the most and why?
  • What do you struggle with and what can we do to help?
  • What kind of projects did you make using Realm?
  • If you don’t use Realm, what can we do to encourage you?

I would love to know you better and talk more. If you have any feedback, please feel free to reach out.
Help Me, Help You! :smiley:

Cheers,
Henna

7 Likes

:wave: Welcome to the team @henna.s – we’re honoured to have your Realm and community expertise to help us nurture and grow the community!

I’m looking forward to #BuildTogether :smiley: . Thanks for also introducing me to this challenging but effective collaborative training simulator:

Cheers,
Stennie

3 Likes

Welcome, @henna.s :smiley: Excited to have you join! Looking forward to doing amazing things together for this amazing community!

Continuing the gif welcoming tradition: #WelcomeWithaGif
giphy

3 Likes

Welcome to the community…!!

3 Likes

Thank you soo much @Stennie_X :blush: Really looking forward to #buildtogether :handshake:

1 Like

Thank you @Harshit :blush: Absolutely excited to dig in :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you @shrey_batra :blush:

Really looking forward to seeing what you create with Realm. If I can be of help anytime, please feel free to reach out :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome, @henna.s :sparkles: Looking forward to accomplishing amazing things together and learning Realm from you!

Regards
:trophy: :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes