Delhi-NCR MUG: MongoDB Delhi NCR June Meetup

Delhi-NCR MongoDB User Group is hosting a meetup on 3rd June 2023 @ MongoDB Office, Gurugram for MongoDB Community in the region.

RSVP to join the Waitlist: Please click on the “ RSVP ” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button if you RSVPed.

:scroll: Join us for some amazing tech sessions, networking, and fun. Meet other MongoDB Developers, Enthusiasts, Customers, and Experts to get all the required knowledge and ideas you need to build your giant idea.

• :speaker: There will be exciting and engaging tech sessions.
  • :microphone: An Open Mic slot to share all your to share experiences or things you have been building
  • :trophy: We will also be hosting a fun technical contest with some “exciting swag to win”!
  • :people_hugging: The event will close with some time for questions, networking, and lunch :pizza:

Talks & Agenda

Time Topic
11:00 Meet and Greet
11:30 Digital Twin Challenge with AWS and MongoDB**
12:00 Scaling Up: Unleashing the Power of Sharding in MongoDB
12:30 Break - Breather
12:45 Learn to Build an App MongoDB with the help of ChatGPT
13:00 Open Mic: Share your experiences with MongoDB, ChatGPT or anything you built recently
14:00 Pizzas, Games, and Swag to Win

RSVP to join the Waitlist: Please click on the “ RSVP ” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button if you’ve RSVPed.

:timer_clock: Stay tuned for more updates! In the meantime make sure you join the Delhi-NCR Group to introduce yourself and stay abreast with future meetups and discussions.

Where

Event Type: In-Person
:world_map: Location: 8th Floor, MongoDB Office, Gurugram .
:pushpin: Floor 8th, Building - 10C, DLF Cyber City, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122001

Please Note: We have limited seats available for the event. RSVP on the event page to express your interest and enter the waitlist. We will contact you to collect more information and confirm your attendance.

Where?

Event Type: In-Person

Speakers

Utsav Talwar

Partner Solutions Architect at MongoDB

Luv Gupta

Kushagra Kesav

Software Engineer, Community @ MongoDB

Organizers

IMG_20230304_160049-PhotoRoom (1) (3)

Priyanka Taneja

Lead - MUG Delhi NCR | Software Engineer @ SAP Labs

c8ed95f4d790733b86e53fd14fe2fee71b7a1e43_2_150x150

Shrey Batra

Lead - MUG Delhi NCR | Founder @CosmoCloud

0688072c0993fedec9ed3ccef42a8a255b9cc200_2_150x150

Sanchit Khurana

Lead - MUG Delhi NCR

12 Likes

Really looking forward to attend, learn and connect/network with the speakers and other attendees.
Great opportunity!

3 Likes

Wow Excited for the event . Last Mongo DB Event at Mongo DB Office was just Amazing . Looking forward for again wonderful Experience!! :))

4 Likes

Last time I wasn’t able to join the meet. Let’s meet this time. Excited to meet some great personalities.

2 Likes

Would be my first time attending this event. looking forward to it

4 Likes

Wasn’t able to get shortlisted last time :(, Looking forward to attending the meetup this time!

2 Likes

This will be my first offline event. Hoping for get great experience and create more connections

2 Likes

Hello, by when we can get confirmation mail for the event so that we can book our train tickets and take permission form our college. Getting delayed will make it more difficult, so please provide confirmation mail as quickly as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

By when we will get confirmation mail???

1 Like

Hey Harshit,
We will be rolling out a form tomorrow to have everyone who registered confirm if they are planning to attend. Based on the responses we will share the confirmation emails by mid-next week.

But isn’t the event happening on 3rd june itself. Shouldn’t an important thing like a confirmation mail be send out a week prior before the event so that students can plan accordingly.

1 Like

Can’t we get confirmation mail a bit earlier because we have to take permission to leave college and it takes time.

1 Like

The form is not yet received, Could you please send the confirmation mail as soon as possible so that we can take permission from college.

1 Like

I didn’t receive form till now, Could you please send the confirmation mail as soon as possible so that we can take permission from college.

1 Like

Hey @Sudhir_Venkatesh, @Harshit_Raj2 and @HARSHIT_RAJ_21BCG10006,
The email to confirm your attendance has been sent out. Please express your interest in the form linked in the email. :slight_smile:

We understand your concerns regarding seeking permission from the college authorities.

We send “emails to confirm” only when RSVPs exceed the venue’s capacity, accounting for expected dropouts. If the threshold is not reached, we directly confirm everyone on the waitlist. Thus, we wait until the number of RSVPs reaches a certain count before sending out “emails to confirm.”

Furthermore, we noticed a significant decline in participation when confirmation was obtained a couple of weeks before the event. To improve attendance and planning, we now request confirmations one week before the event to accommodate any last-minute changes anyone might have.

Looking forward to seeing you at the event :slight_smile: Feel free to DM - if you need anything else to help expedite your college permission!

It will be my first time attending this event. looking forward to it

1 Like

I didn’t receive form yet , Can you please send the confirmation mail or any information about any slots left?

Hey Shubham,
We don’t see you RSVPed for the event and unfortunately, at the moment, we are overbooked for the event :slight_smile:

Please join the group so that we can keep you informed about the upcoming events: https://www.mongodb.com/community/forums/delhi-mug

1 Like

I didn’t recieve any form as well for the confirmation. Please help. I rsvp’d in top 100

Is there any entry pass or mail is the only confirmation