Join us live, Wednesday, October 19, as we build an end-to-end KMM app – working across iOS and Android – with local persistence via Realm and cloud-syncing via MongoDB Atlas. The app, TalkToMe, supports event logistics: submit and manage talk proposals, display the schedule for attendees, and more.
Some impressive capabilities you’ll have working by the end of our live session:
- A working Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile app you can build on top of, with a single backend/data layer that works across platforms
- A fully managed and auto-scaling infrastructure, no matter how fast your app grows or changes
- Industry-leading conflict resolution algorithms providing accurate, real-time data
- Out-of-the-box, enterprise-grade security (including encryption at rest and in flight, rich authentication methods and granular, role-based permissions)
- Local persistence for reliability and performance on mobile devices with limited resources (battery, space, etc.)
Tune in, ask questions, and engage with the community live. See you there!
Register at this link.
Event Type: Online
Video Conferencing URL
Speaker: Mohit Sharma
Host: Jesse Hall