Build a Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile app from start to finish
October 12, 2022
Join us live, Wednesday, October 12, as we build an end-to-end KMM app – working across iOS and Android – with local persistence via Realm and cloud-syncing via MongoDB Atlas. The app, TalkToMe, supports event logistics: submit and manage talk proposals, display the schedule for attendees, and more.
Some impressive capabilities you'll have working by the end of our live session:
- A working Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile app you can build on top of, with a single backend/data layer that works across platforms
- A fully managed and auto-scaling infrastructure, no matter how fast your app grows or changes
- Industry-leading conflict resolution algorithms providing accurate, real-time data
- Out-of-the-box, enterprise-grade security (including encryption at rest and in flight, rich authentication methods and granular, role-based permissions)
- Local persistence for reliability and performance on mobile devices with limited resources (battery, space, etc.)
Tune in, ask questions, and engage with the community live. See you there!