To RSVP - Please click on the “ ✓ RSVP ” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button once you RSVP. You need to be signed in to access the button. Have meetup.com? You can also register for this event on our Boston MongoDB User Group Meetup Page.
We are excited to welcome you to our first Boston MongoDB User Group (MUG). This evening is filled with:
- Interesting talks
- Networking, food, and more
- 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM Doors Open, Dinner and Networking
- 6:00 PM - 6:10 PM Welcome
- 6:10 PM - 6:30 PM Session 1 - Unlocking MongoDB: The Power of Learning by Doing
- 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM Session 2 - How to Use PyMongo to Connect MongoDB Atlas with AWS Lambda
- 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM Q&A and Networking
Event Type: In-Person
Location: PTC Headquarters 121 Seaport Blvd Boston, MA
Senior Product Manager, Developer Education
Associate Developer Advocate, MongoDB
User Group Leader
Director of Developer Advocacy
We are excited to see you on Monday, November 13th at the MongoDB User Group (MUG) Meet-up!
We are still accepting RSVPs so please consider inviting someone from your network.
Location: PTC Headquarters 121 Seaport Blvd Boston, MA 2
- 5:30pm: Doors Open, Dinner and Networking
- 6:00pm: Welcome
- 6:10pm: Session 1 - Unlocking MongoDB: The Power of Learning by Doing
- 6:40pm: Session 2 - How to Use PyMongo to Connect MongoDB Atlas with AWS Lambda
- 7:00pm: Q&A and Networking
There is a parking garage at 121 Seaport Blvd.
When you arrive at PTC Headquarters, MongoDB associates will help guide you into the event.
This email address has been shared with PTC security. You’ll soon receive an email via the envoy system, guiding you to create an account. Afterward, you’ll get another email containing a QR code for office area access. You will need to show this QR code as well as a photo ID to security upon arrival. Failing to complete this ahead of time will require on-site completion, potentially causing entry delays.
We ask that you kindly stay within the designated event location and maintain a respectful and professional atmosphere throughout the office.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Veronica and Chuck your MongoDB User Group Leader