Automatic upgrades to Clusters

I once had to upgrade my mongo production M30 Cluster from version 4.2 to 4.4 and then from 4.4 to 5.0

I already had a QA and dev cluster that are of types M10 and M2 respectively. These had already gone through automatic upgrades to version 5.0

Today, I am now preparing the upgrade of my clusters from version 5 to version 7 after the alert that version 5 will reach EOL on the October 31, 2024 and I have noticed the following:

1. My Dev M2 Cluster seems to have already been automatically upgraded to version 6.0
  2. My QA M10 Cluster seems to have not been upgraded at all.

My question is the following. Is there a schedule anywhere that shows when each type of cluster will go through an automatic upgrade?

I have still not found the information for this.

Since the post:

• my M2 Dev cluster has been automatically upgraded to version 7.0.7.
  • My M10 And M30 clusters, for QA and Prod respectively, are both still on version 5.0.25

I would greatly appreciate a pointer to where the information about automatic upgrades is.

Thank you

The only document that I have found that is close to what I am looking for is this one

This document does not however, give dates for when different cluster tiers will be forced to automatically upgrade.

I suspect that the reason that my M2 Cluster was upgraded is because it is shared infrastructure rather than my M10 and M30 clusters that are dedicated.

I think I am right in saying that the M10 and M30 clusters will therefore not be upgraded automatically before the deadline.

Confirmation of this would be much appreciated.