Announcing the new cohort of MongoDB Community Champions and Enthusiasts!

I’m excited :star_struck: to announce our new Community Champions and Community Enthusiasts joining the Community Advocacy Program.

This program is a global community of passionate and dedicated MongoDB advocates. Through it, members can grow their knowledge, profile, and leadership by engaging with the larger community and advocating for MongoDB technologies and our users.

Members gain a variety of experiences and relationships that grow their professional stature as MongoDB practitioners and enable them to form meaningful bonds with community leaders.

The nomination process is currently closed. To be notified when the application process re-opens, please click here.

Please join me in congratulating our new cohort :tada:: @Arkadiusz_Borucki , @chris, @eliehannouch, @hpgrahsl , @Jay, @Justin_Lee, @kev_bite, @Leandro_Domingues, @MalakMSAH, @Michael_Holler, @Nuri_Halperin , @RajeshSNair, @Roman_Right, @shrey_batra, @TJ_Tang, @Aditi_Sharma_132, @Danielle_Monteiro, @Darine_Tleiss, @GeniusLearner, @Hamza_Faham, @Heba_Ahmed, @HemantSachdeva, @juan_roy1, @Justin_Jenkins, @Khushi_Agarwal, @logwriter, @onkarjanwa, @Otavio_Santana, @Paavni_Ahuja, @Pallaav_Sethi, @Sani_Yusuf, @Sumanta_Mukhopadhyay, @Tanya_Sinha, @Tiyasa_Khan, @Trina_Yau, @turivishal

18 Likes

thank you so much ma’am

4 Likes

:star_struck: That’s amazing. Great to see so many awesome folks and brilliant talents in these pictures. I’m humbled and honoured to be part! :man_bowing: THX.

6 Likes

Welcome :wave:
It so great to see that many talents joining in!
Great times are ahead :tada:

6 Likes

Great to be part of the Community Champions!

6 Likes

I’m honoured to be the part of this program <3

6 Likes

Congrats to everyone and nice to meet you. Can’t wait to start working with you!
Regards for my old friends here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.