MongoDB 3.4.0-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is the culmination of the 3.3.x development series.
As with previous major releases, we welcome the Community's involvement in testing our release candidates through our Bug Hunt. We invite you to help us ensure the quality of this release, and we want to give away some great prizes to those who do. You can learn more about how to get involved and the resources available in our blog post
Fixed in this release candidate:
- SERVER-769 Validate top-level & index spec field names for the createIndexes command
- SERVER-16292 mongod isn't ready for connections when it finishes a fork
- SERVER-24032 When processing createIndexes (on V2 indexes), secondaries should error on unfamiliar arguments
- SERVER-25459 Create command should reject unknown options
- SERVER-25498 Large NumberDecimal can't be read from index
- SERVER-26169 Place linearizable read support behind a flag
- TOOLS-1421 Add TLS SNI Support
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team