MongoDB 3.2.5-rc1 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 3.2.4. The next stable release 3.2.5 will be a recommended upgrade for all 3.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-23274 Aggregate with out, then stepdown, out collection dropped.
- SERVER-23283 RangeDeleter does not log cursor ids correctly in deleteNow()
- SERVER-22964 IX GlobalLock being held while wating for wt cache eviction
- SERVER-22937 Retry catalog operations whenever possible
- SERVER-22831 Low query rate with heavy cache pressure and an idle collection
- SERVER-21681 In-memory storage engine not reporting index size
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team