MongoDB 3.2.0-rc3 is released
MongoDB 3.2.0-rc3 is out and is ready for testing. This is the culmination of the 3.1.x development series.
Fixed in this release candidate:
- SERVER-20164: Finish unit tests for CatalogManagerReplicaSet::addShard
- SERVER-21287: $lookup should use $eq queries
- SERVER-21298: rollback_index.js fails to wait for replication before continuing
- SERVER-21292: replsets/remove1.js failed in replset_legacy suite
- SERVER-20937: Add mode to FSM framework that drives greater amount of load on the system
- SERVER-21099: Improve logging in SecureRandom and PseudoRandom classes
- SERVER-20402: Add Election Failover JS tests
- SERVER-21308: fsm-suite doesn’t wait long enough for the distributed lock when dropping a collection
- SERVER-20867: Integrate mongobridge into ShardingTest
- SERVER-21355: Coverity analysis defect 76731: Unchecked return value
- SERVER-21305: Lock ‘timeAcquiringMicros’ value is much higher than the actual time spent
- SERVER-21371: find_and_modify_concurrent_update.js join() is called after read
- TOOLS-983: mongorestore panic when restoring a compressed archive without using –gzip
Want to test the release? Get involved in the MongoDB Bug Hunt and enter for a chance to win some prizes for your contributions.
3.2 Release Notes | Downloads | All Issues
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team