MongoDB 3.1.5 has been released. As a reminder, 3.1.5 is a development release and is not intended for production use. The 3.1 series will evolve into 3.2, which will be for production.
New/fixed in this release:
- SERVER-19143 race in setting OpDebug ns can cause invalid BSON to be returned from currentOp command
- SERVER-19135 Tune default cache size settings for WiredTiger
- SERVER-19034 log command failures at level 1
- SERVER-18977 Initscript does not stop a running mongod daemon
- SERVER-18974 dropCollection fails because setShardVersion request is incorrect
- SERVER-18902 Retrieval of large documents slower on WiredTiger than MMAPv1
- SERVER-17254 WT: drop collection while concurrent oplog tailing may greatly reduce throughput TOOLS-16 Mongodump should not use SlaveOk flag by default
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team