This Back to Basics webinar series will introduce you to the MongoDB database. You will find out what MongoDB is, why you would use it, and
what you would use it for plus learn all about your first application with Atlas. We have 5 webinars, one held every week. Each webinar will consist of a 40 minute presentation and then an interactive Q&A session.
Topics covered are:
- Introduction to MongoDB - Tuesday 2nd April 11am BST | 12pm CEST | 3.30PM IST
- Your First MongoDB Application with Atlas - Wednesday 10th April 11am BST | 12pm CEST | 3.30PM IST
- Schema Design Basics - Wednesday 17th April 11am BST | 12pm CEST | 3.30PM IST
- Indexing & Aggregation - Wednesday 24th April 11am BST | 12pm CEST | 3.30PM IST
- Scalability through Replication & Sharding - Wednesday 1st May 11am BST | 12pm CEST | 3.30PM IST
You will receive a confirmation email for each webinar with details on how to
join 24 hours before the live webinar. We look forward to seeing you soon.