Webinar: Elevate Your Enterprise Architecture with In-Memory Computing
August 10, 2016
The advantages of in-memory computing are well understood. Data can be accessed in RAM nearly 100,000 times faster than retrieving it from disk, delivering orders-of-magnitude higher performance for the most demanding applications. Examples include real-time re-scoring of personalized product recommendations as users are browsing a site, or trading stocks in immediate response to market events.
In this webinar, we’ll briefly explore the trends driving in-memory computing (IMC), the challenges that surround it, and how MongoDB fits into the big picture.
Topics covered in this session will include:
- IMC use cases and customer case studies
- Critical capabilities and components of IMC
- How MongoDB plays a role in an overall IMC strategy within your enterprise architecture
- Suggested architectures related to MongoDB’s in-memory capabilities:
- Integration with Apache Spark
- In-Memory Storage Engine
- Integration with BI tools
Test drive the in-memory storage engine for yourself by downloading an evaluation version of MongoDB Enterprise Server.