On this page
You can use aggregation for deployments hosted in the following environments:
MongoDB Atlas: The fully managed service for MongoDB deployments in the cloud
MongoDB Enterprise: The subscription-based, self-managed version of MongoDB
MongoDB Community: The source-available, free-to-use, and self-managed version of MongoDB
To learn more about creating aggregation pipelines for deployments hosted in MongoDB Atlas, see Run Aggregation Pipelines.
- Aggregation Pipeline Quick Reference
- Quick reference card for aggregation pipeline.
- Aggregation Commands
- The reference for the data aggregation commands, which provide the interfaces to MongoDB's aggregation capability.
- Aggregation Commands Comparison
- A comparison of
- Aggregation Pipeline Operators
- Aggregation pipeline operations have a collection of operators available to define and manipulate documents in pipeline stages.
- Variables in Aggregation Expressions
- Use of variables in aggregation pipeline expressions.
- SQL to Aggregation Mapping Chart
- An overview common aggregation operations in SQL and MongoDB using the aggregation pipeline and operators in MongoDB and common SQL statements.
- Practical MongoDB Aggregations (e-book)
- For more information on aggregations, read the Practical MongoDB Aggregations e-book.