Using MongoDB on Intel Arc Laptops

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased an Intel Arc laptop and I’m interested in using MongoDB for a project I’m working on. I’ve heard that MongoDB is a popular NoSQL database that can handle large amounts of data, but I’m not sure how it will perform on my new laptop.

Has anyone here used MongoDB on an Intel Arc laptop before? How did it perform? Were there any issues or limitations I should be aware of?

Also, I’m curious about the security features of MongoDB. I know that Oracle NoSQL DB provides enterprise-class security1, but what about MongoDB? Are there any best practices or tips for securing a MongoDB database?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Stella

Hello @Stella_Gomez ,

Welcome to The MongoDB Community Forums! :wave:

Intel Arc is a GPU technology, which typically doesn’t affect the performance of a database, as far as I know. Can you please share your expectations here?

To learn about MongoDB, I would recommend you to start from below resource available on MongoDB University. All the courses available here are free and also provide hands-on labs.

Moreover, MongoDB does provide enterprise level security, and additionally also have field level encryption and queryable encryption on top of the typical enterprise-level security features. To learn more about Security features in MongoDB, kindly refer

Regards,
Tarun