Urgent Issue: Courses Disappeared and Exam Rescheduling Problem

Title: Urgent Issue: Courses Disappeared and Exam Rescheduling Problem

Hello everyone,

I encountered a critical issue with my online courses and exam schedule, and I’m seeking assistance to resolve the matter promptly. Yesterday, everything seemed normal as I accessed all my courses, including Examity, a platform for scheduling exams. Consequently, I scheduled two exams: MongoDB Associate Developer Exam (Node.js) and DBA.

To my dismay, today, on the day of the exam, I logged into my dashboard only to find that my courses were missing. The DBA course has vanished completely, and the other course now requires me to repay, making it impossible for me to access Examity and proceed with my exam. Unfortunately, my scheduled exam time has already passed, and I need a solution to reschedule my exam.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter as soon as possible. Any guidance or advice on how to regain access to my courses and reschedule the exams would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

sohaib

Hey @SOHAIBE_sohaib,

Thanks for reaching out to the MongoDB Community forums :sparkles:

I noticed that you have already raised a ticket with the MongoDB Certification Team, and they are currently assisting you. Rest assured, the team will follow up with you once they are back online later today. Please note that the MongoDB certification team operates on weekdays from 9 am to 6 pm EST.

Best,
Kushagra

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.