Unable to connect to Atlas MongoDB: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'constructor') at new ConnectionString

Hi, things were working fine until yesterday and all of a sudden I couldn’t connect to Atlas MongoDB with the following error:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'constructor')
    at new ConnectionString (xxxxxxxxxxx/node_modules/mongodb-connection-string-url/src/index.ts:208:94)
    at parseOptions (xxxxxxxxxxx/node_modules/mongodb/src/connection_string.ts:268:15)
    at new MongoClient (xxxxxxxxxxx/node_modules/mongodb/src/mongo_client.ts:347:34)
    at getDB (xxxxxxxxxxx/src/lib/db.ts:9:23)
    at xxxxxxxxxxx/node_modules/lodash/before.js:31:21
    at getCollection (xxxxxxxxxxx/src/lib/db.ts:18:25)
    at getNodeCollection (xxxxxxxxxxx/src/modules/10-common/lib/tree/db.ts:5:41)
    at TreeModel.init (xxxxxxxxxxx/src/modules/10-common/lib/tree/index.ts:47:46)
    at init (xxxxxxxxxxx/src/modules/exam-preparation/10-core/init.ts:4:21)
    at init (xxxxxxxxxxx/src/modules/exam-preparation/init.ts:7:13)

MongoDB version: 4.4.0

I’m guessing this has something to do with MongoDB Atlas Version vs MongoDB Driver version, so I tried installing the latest version, yet no success :frowning:

Would appreciate any help on this.
TIA :slight_smile:

Quite strange, but just noticed that uninstalling @google-cloud/vertexai dependency got things back to normal. But I really want @google-cloud/vertexai pacakge, so how do I get it to work ?
Why are @google-cloud/vertexai deps messing up with mongodb ?

Was able to fix it myself.
In my case, yarn.lock file seems to have been corrupted and deleting it and reinstalling all the packages solved the problem

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.