Trigger won't restart, keeps getting suspended

I have a trigger which refuses to restart saying : “PlanExecutor error during aggregation :: caused by :: Resume of change stream was not possible, as the resume point may no longer be in the oplog.” … My trigger calls a realm function. The documentation says if it cant find it on the oplog it will just continue with what is in the oplog, but mine refuses to start. I cant see any switches that say ignore resume token … I’m relatively new to mongodb atlas so would appreciate some help … we’re using v5 of mongoDB.

I found the solution, restart in the realm UI has a tick box to say don’t use Resume Token.

As of 14-Dec-2022 there is no longer a “don’t use Resume Token” option to tick. Trying to solve similar issue I have discovered that a trigger will get suspended if the function he is trying to run encountered an error and fails. You may try to see if the function runs correctly from the Atlas App Services console. If it fails - try to fix the function’s bug and resume the trigger afterwards.
Best regards,
Omri