The journey of #100DaysOfCode (@anshul_bhardwaj)

#Day19 of #100daysofcode

Today I exercised Traversing Parent/child/sibling problems and append and appendChild function and their applications.

for (let i  = 0;i < 100; i++) {
    const button = document.createElement('button')
    button.innerText= 'Anshul'
    containerDiv.appendChild(button)
}
2 Likes

#Day20 of #100daysofcode

Today in JavaScript I learnt about removing elements and basic intro of events and covered inline events in this topic.

3 Likes

#Day21 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about the OnClickProperty and addEventListener in Java Script.

2 Likes

#Day22 of #100daysofcode

Today I exercised Events and The keyword This, keyboard events and event objects, Form events and preventDefault.

const product = document.querySelector('#product');
const qty = document.querySelector('#qty'); 
const list = document.querySelector('#list'); form.addEventListener('submit', function (grocery)
{ grocery.preventDefault();
const productName = product.value; 
const size = qty.value; 
const data = `You Bought ${product.value} ${qty.value} times.`; 
const newLi = document.createElement("li"); newLi.innerText = data; list.appendChild(newLi); product.value = ''; qty.value = ''; });
2 Likes

#Day23 of #100daysofcode

Today I exercised event bubbling, event delegation and input and change events.

2 Likes

#Day24 of #100daysofcode

Today I exercised score keeper exercises and its variants. I covered how to update score regularly, changes, deduction and much more.

2 Likes

#Day25 of #100daysofcode

Today I leant about call stack and its execution, Web API and single threaded, Callback function, Fakerequests using Callback and Fakerequests using promise. Apart from that I covered Async keyword, Await keyword and how to handle errors in Async Functions.

2 Likes

#Day26 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about basic intro of AJAX and API and various purposes and applications and apart from that I also covered JSON.

2 Likes

#Day27 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about applications of Hoppscotch, HTTP verbs, HTTP status codes, Query Strings, HTTP headers and Making XHRs.

2 Likes

#Day28 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about using the fetch API, Axios , Setting headers with Axios and TV shows search App.

2 Likes

#Day29 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about basics of prototypes, introduction to object oriented programming, Factory functions, Constructor functions, JavaScript classes, Extend and Super Keywords.

3 Likes

#Day30 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about Backend overview, what it does and what are it’s importance. Apart from that I covered Pep talk on terminal, Terminal commands and the basics of LS and PWD.

2 Likes

#Day31 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about Changing Directories, Relative vs Absolute Path, making Directories, Man pages and flags, the Touch Command and removing files and folders.

2 Likes

#Day32 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about Introduction of node, purpose of node, node REPL and how to run node files.

2 Likes

#Day33 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about Process and argv and file system module crash course and how to deal with it.

3 Likes

#Day34 of #100daysofcode

Today I covered the topics how to work with module.exports, requiring a directory, Introducing NPM and installing packages jokes and rainbow.

3 Likes

#Day35 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about adding important packages, All-Important Package.json and installed all dependencies for my upcoming project and later on I covered language guesser challenge.

3 Likes

#Day36 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about introducing express, request and response objects, express basic routes, express path parameters, working with query strings and Auto-restart with nodemon.

2 Likes

#Day37 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about templating, configuring express for EJS, setting the views directory, EJS interpolation Syntax and passing data to templates.

2 Likes

#Day38 of #100daysofcode

Today I learnt about Subreddit template demo, conditionals in EJS, loops in EJS, serving static assets in Express, Bootstrap+Express and EJS and Partials.

2 Likes