(Sync AtlasError) Pipeline length greater than 50 not supported

Hello Realm Enthusiast,

Just wanted to share an error that I’m getting very often within the past 2 to 3 days. I’m getting the below error for realm sync for both ios and android.

Error:
Failed to integrate download with non-retryable error: error applying downloaded changesets to mongodb: (AtlasError) error performing bulk write to MongoDB {table: "Order", err: (AtlasError) Pipeline length greater than 50 not supported}

Some Details:
I have an order collection whose scheme has nested documents called items and if there are more than 15 to 20 items in a document and it gives me the above error. I’m not doing any bulk inset rather it’s just a single inset of an object with realm DB. Since we are in the development phase (launching our product on 1st Feb), we have tested this realm object (order object) with more than 20 items before and there was no problem it’s been happening for the past 2 or 3 days. We have not changed anything in terms of the scheme.

Looks like a bug from the Realm side but if I’m wrong I would definitely like to know some solution for it :slight_smile:

@Safik_Momin Can you share the server-side Realm app url please?

Here @Ian_Ward
https://realm.mongodb.com/groups/5edfa722b73ba7359e2bad16/apps/5fb83be7e72ffcfde8464ec5/dashboard
Hope this is what you asking for it

+1 seeing this issue in my app as well

@Safik_Momin Thank you - we identified the issue and have a PR up. Will get a fix out in the next release.

2 Likes

This has been fixed and released - thank you for reporting.

@Ian_Ward Thanks for the quick fix :raised_hands:

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.