Sign in with Apple AuthError

Hi there, I’m trying to get Sign in with Apple working on a .NET MAUI app, I have followed the instructions in the documentation about creating the JWT etc. I have been unable to get it to work at all, I am just constantly receiving this error:

failed to lookup key for kid=**********

The key is set up as a secret in my Realm settings. Honestly I don’t know what I’m doing wrong here, any advice would be appreciated!

Have you followed the docs to configure apple auth? And if so, how are you passing the token to the Realm SDK?

Hi @nirinchev, thanks for your reply. Yes I’ve followed the docs, and after executing the Ruby script I end up with a JWT. This is what I have stored as the client secret in my authentication configuration on the Realm site. It is also what I am passing into the method:

var credentials = Credentials.Apple(**JWT**);
var user = await App.RealmApp.LogInAsync(credentials);

The response from this is the AuthError.

Hm, sorry, I should have been more precise - I wanted to see the code for obtaining the JWT, notably whether you’re encoding it to utf-8. It could also be a good idea to just file a support ticket about this since the team will be able to inspect the app configuration and the server-side logs.

Hi @nirinchev, I don’t know exactly what you mean by ‘code’, I am following the instructions here including using the Ruby script. It is returning a JWT which I am using in my realm app as in the lines of code above. Not sure exactly what you mean about encoding it to UTF-8 either I’m afraid.