I am new working with mongo db. I created a Cluster in Atlas and I was trying to connect to it via shell for windows, but I couldn´t. When trying to connect, the shell just displays ´…´.
Dont know what could be happening for it to fail.
Here I lend some details of what I have made that maybe could help understand the issue:
- I created an Atlas Cluster.
- I granted just my current ip adress to the cluster.
- I was able to connect to the cluster via the compass method, but I need the shell for editing in a more agile way.
- I was trying to connect with the link provided by Atlas for connecting with shell.
- This was the configuration of the mongo community edition I download and installed for using shell:
- So when starting the mongo.exe, and try to connect to my cluster, It just stays like charging something but it never works at the end…
This is the session information for my mongo db for windows after initiating:
May someone help me detect what I might be doing wrong?