Self-introduction

Hello everyone,

I’m Pranav Kumar, a Senior Backend Engineer at Nagarro, and I’m thrilled to be a part of this vibrant MongoDB Community.

I’m currently using MongoDB in my projects, where it plays a crucial role in storing extracted raw data from PDFs, enabling us to build efficient and scalable solutions.

What brings me here is my passion for MongoDB and my desire to connect with like-minded individuals who share the same enthusiasm for this remarkable database technology.

I’m based in Chandigarh, in the beautiful region of Punjab, India. The motivation behind starting a MongoDB User Group for our region is simple: I believe in the power of collaboration and knowledge-sharing. By bringing MongoDB enthusiasts together in our local community, we can learn, grow, and make the most of this fantastic database technology.

I’m looking forward to engaging with all of you, learning from your experiences, and contributing to the growth of our MongoDB Community. Let’s build something great together!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community Pranav! We are excited to have you here. I look forward to working with you and your user group!

3 Likes