Data Modeling is incredibly helpful in building applications—and understanding best practices for data modeling that leverage MongoDB’s flexible Document Model to best support your application through its development will make your journey easier.
Carry your laptop!
Join us as we deep dive into Data Modeling.
- Phase I : Welcome, Icebreaker and Introductions
- Phase II: Discuss the topic around data modeling and schema design best practices
- Phase III: Roundtable
- Closing remarks
- Exclusive Knowledge
- Career growth
MongoDB community is for MongoDB users, data scientist/analysts, AI, IoT, backend developers, ML developers, cloud computing and anyone interested in emerging data technologies. MongoDB community is where the world’s fastest-growing data community comes to connect, explore, and learn.
Welcome to the MongoDB community, Come to learn, stay to connect.
We will have swag, pizza, wine, juice, beer, and great conversations! We are excited to see you all soon!
Check more topics and forum on: Community - MongoDB Developer Hub
Contact the lead if you would like to present at our upcoming events.
Requirements for attendees:
- We will limit our attendees for now NB: Those who have RSVP’d on MongoDB Nairobi, Kenya | Gather with other MongoDB users locally and globally, either virtually or in-person. will be prioritised.
- Provide your own mask and have it throughout at the venue
- The temperature will be scanned before admission.
- Social distance will be observed (1 meter apart) throughout the event
Impact Masters & AfricasTalking
Consulting Entrepreneur & Developer Relations Community