Scheduled exam date

my scheduled exam data was today 29/10/2023 and the time is 8:00 pm and when i loged in my account to start the exam its giving me a massage that i was missed the exam but i didnt and they want me to pay again so i want to make another appoitment so please help me fast as you can

Hi @mohammed_alfaqeeh Thank you for reaching out. We received your email sent to certification@mongodb.com. We have responded and resolved this issue. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you

no it didnt resolved until now no one reponed my emails and didnt open it for me to make new appointment ,so please solve my issue fast as you can

I dont know actually why its take 20 days to reolve my issue I amr eally upset no one responed my emails and
And they ignore me

@mohammed_alfaqeeh I confirmed that an email was sent out to you regarding your missed exam time on October 31st. I will resend the email now. Please be sure to check your spam folder as well.
If you do not recieve this email, please reach out to certification@mongodb.com
Thank you

I @Heather_Davis I also had the same problem today. My exam was scheduled for 12.30, but when I logged on it said I had missed the date.
I emailed certification@mongodb.com but have not received a response yet.
It is very important for me to take the exam as soon as possible.
Thank you

@mohammed_alfaqeeh Hello. Unfortunately, I am not able to locate an email sent to certification@mongodb.com. I also do not see that you had an exam scheduled for today. The last scheduled exam I see in your account was for October 28th. Can you please confirm the email you used to register for the exam. Thx!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.