Request for Assistance: Name Discrepancy between University Account and MongoDB Atlas

Hello MongoDB Community,

I hope this post finds you well. I am currently facing an issue related to the synchronization of my name between my university account and MongoDB Atlas. In my MongoDB Atlas account, my name is listed as my formal name, while my university account reflects my nickname.

This discrepancy is crucial for me, especially as it directly impacts the certification name. I am seeking guidance on how to ensure that my university account name is updated to match my formal name in MongoDB Atlas, aligning with the certification requirements.

Steps Taken So Far:

1. Checked MongoDB Atlas Profile: I have verified that my formal name is correctly entered in my MongoDB Atlas profile.
  2. Contacted certification@mongodb.com Support: I have reached out the certification support, but I am yet to receive guidance on updating my name in their system.

I kindly request assistance and advice from the community on how to address this issue. If anyone has experienced a similar situation or has insights on updating information between MongoDB Atlas and university accounts, your input would be greatly appreciated.

@Yogeshwaran_Ravichandran Thanks for reaching out. I do see that your request has been resolved. We apologize for the delayed response on your initial request. The USA team was on holiday during that time. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.