Realm error: failed to update resume token document

I’m getting this error continuously in Production and Syncing is not working
Translator failed to complete processing batch: failed to update resume token document: client is disconnected.
Can Anyone help me with this.

2 Likes

The same for us

translator failed to complete processing batch: failed to update resume token document: client is disconnected

and rarely

failed to complete history scan: error while doing history scan for session: error building download message: connection(cluster0-shard-00-01.wrav6.mesh.mongodb.net:30454[-539103]) incomplete read of message header: read tcp 127.0.0.1:54004->127.0.0.1:30454: use of closed network connection

but Realm Sync seems to work at least for some users. Though, we noticed that some clients are experiencing unexpected client resets but not sure if related

1 Like

Let me know if you find any solution to this.

G’day @Abhishek_Matta, @Anton_P ,

Thank you for raising your concerns. This is a known issue and engineering teams are working on this.

@Anton_P I noticed you have multiple projects. Could you please confirm if this is happening for all of them or otherwise which are the ones affected?

I would share more information as it comes to light.

I appreciate all your patience with us :slight_smile:

Cheers, :performing_arts:

2 Likes

Hi @henna.s , the error happens in all environments but I think the frequency is more on the production.

Yes, I’m having the same issue in production.

1 Like

This is happening for us as well in production

1 Like

G’Day Folks @Anton_P, @Abhishek_Matta,

I got an update from engineering that this has been fixed. Could you please confirm if this issue has been resolved for you?

I look forward to your response.

Cheers, :performing_arts:

1 Like

We didn’t see the error lately

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Atlas Device Sync: Translator Error