Reactivestreams missing import in every version

Hello,

I want to code a Database with MongoDB Reactivestreams, but a friend of mine and myself are not able to import either the SubscriberHelpers.PrintDocumentSubscriber, the SubscriberHelper.ObservableSubscriber, the SubscriberHelpers.OperationSubscriber and the SubscriberHelpers.PrintSubscriber. I am using Java 1.8 and tried every version of Reactivestreams, but none of the version let me import these. Please Help

1 Like

I want to code a Database with MongoDB Reactivestreams, but a friend of mine and myself are not able to import either the SubscriberHelpers.PrintDocumentSubscriber, the SubscriberHelper.ObservableSubscriber, …

The SubscriberHelpers is a utility class shown with the examples; it is not part of the driver software. It is used as shown in the Quick Tour (with examples) section of the Reactive Streams Java Driver page.

The source code for the SubscriberHelpers.java can be found at: mongo-java-driver-reactivestreams/examples/tour/src/main/tour/. The usage of the code and examples source code is also there - you can compile the Java code and use it with your program.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.