Question about Mongodb Kubernetes Operator

• After entering ‘mongo’ command to connect to the Service it always logs in into SECONDARY and not MASTER. Is there anything I can do about it?
  • Also when I run ‘db.adminCommand( { replSetGetStatus: 1 } )’ I see ““set” : “example-scram-mongodb”,”. Should it be ‘rs0’ or something like that instead?
  • I can’t find a way to ask for LoadBalancer and not ClusterIP type of Service. Enterprise version has it well documented but those options are not available in Community version

Please help to clarify

• After entering ‘mongo’ command to connect to the Service it always logs in into SECONDARY and not MASTER. Is there anything I can do about it?

Provide a parameter to the mongo command like mongo “mongodb://mongodb0.example.com:27017/testdb?tls=true”

• I can’t find a way to ask for LoadBalancer and not ClusterIP type of Service. Enterprise version has it well documented but those options are not available in Community version

That isn’t a mongodb concern. Look for the answer in the kube documentation.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.