We are pleased to announce the 4.1.1 release of PyMongo - MongoDB’s Python Driver. This release fixes a number of bugs:
- Fixed a memory leak bug when calling decode_all() without a codec_options argument (PYTHON-3222).
- Fixed a bug where decode_all() did not accept codec_options as a keyword argument (PYTHON-3222).
- Fixed an oversight where type markers (py.typed files) were not included in our release distributions (PYTHON-3214).
- Fixed a bug where pymongo would raise a “NameError: name sys is not defined” exception when attempting to parse a “mongodb+srv://” URI when the dnspython dependency was not installed (PYTHON-3198).
- Documentation - https://pymongo.readthedocs.io/en/4.1.1/
- Changelog - https://pymongo.readthedocs.io/en/4.1.1/changelog.html
- Source: https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-python-driver/tree/4.1.1
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release!