We are pleased to announce the 4.0.1 release of PyMongo - MongoDB’s Python Driver. This release fixes a number of bugs:
- Fixed a bug that prevented bson.json_util.loads() from decoding a document with a non-string “$regex” field (PYTHON-3028).
- Fixed a bug where a client may select a hidden/ghost or not yet initialized replica set member leading to unexpected “connection pool paused” errors (PYTHON-3027).
See the changelog for a high-level summary of what is in this release or see the PyMongo 4.0.1 release notes in JIRA for the complete list of resolved issues.
- Documentation - https://pymongo.readthedocs.io/en/4.0.1/
- Changelog - https://pymongo.readthedocs.io/en/4.0.1/changelog.html
- Source: https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-python-driver/tree/4.0.1
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release!